GPB Neftegaz Services B.V., an affiliate of GPB Global Resources, originally established to advise on the development of Gazprom’s overseas upstream portfolio, now provides a wide range of services capitalizing on its deep inside knowledge of the petroleum and mining industries, unparalleled deal flow, large geological database, unique expertise and proven track record, as well as great experience in M&A activity, a highly qualified staff, impressive business and government network worldwide.
Since its creation, GPB Neftegaz Services B.V. successfully facilitated Gazprom’s oil and gas projects in Libya (4 projects with total production exceeding 100 kbopd), Algeria, Venezuela, and Bolivia. In Algeria, GPB Neftegaz Services B. V. consulted on the first gas discovery in Africa for Gazprom in the El Assel onshore project.
GPB Neftegaz Services B.V. possesses qualified and experienced professionals, technical facilities and resources, as well as other capabilities to offer our clients the following services:
1) Consulting and engineering services on upstream operating activities with hydrocarbons and minerals:
- consulting services in development and monitoring the implementation of work programs, exploration and geophysical surveys development, construction and production programs on hydrocarbons and mineral deposits;
- analysis and interpretation of geological and geophysical field data provided by the Client and collection of additional geological and geophysical field data;
- analysis resources' audit results and reserves provided by the Client;
- analysis of project design documentation provided by the Сlient;
- analysis of oil, gas and mineral assets outlook, including forecasting development and work program implementation.
2) Consulting and accounting services:
- assessment of project economic effectiveness, financial modeling;
- preparation of operational budgets and investment budget analysis;
- participation in project financing for implementation of investment programs;
- project tax consulting:
- preparation of tax summaries on general tax climates of the respective jurisdictions;
- analysis of tax aspects of asset management re-structuring.
3) IT Services:
- Client technical support (helpdesk);
- IT infrastructure technical support including system monitoring;
- rental of corporate services, including:
- corporate e-mail;
- corporate telephony;
- corporate data exchange and storage;
- hosting services.
4) Administrative and other advisory services:
- PR-support (including services for branding, website maintenance, etc.);
- media monitoring and collection of relevant information;
- organization and event management;
- passport and travel visa support;
- other miscellaneous services (including translation services, ticket and hotel booking, etc.)
Should you be interested in any of the services, you are welcome to contact us.